Monday, August 27, 2007

The last few days :)

I have been extremely enthu about seeing our blog getting visitors over the last few days. Ironically, I have not been posting entries at all (probably that is the reason people have been dropping by). Thanks to Nimish's regular posts, faltoodiary has been active.

It's been an eternity since I last wrote something readable. And there have been reasons:
  • one of the closest friend moved overseas and informed two days before leaving,
  • change in job,
  • death of a very close family member - caused due to the negligience of a hospital,
  • a deadline which was deadlier than even death (as always)

... and lots of other things that I can't even recollect now.

All of these happened just one after the other and hence, there was no time to assimilate and to react to any one of them. Though emotionally, I have been oscillating between feeling relieved, to getting very angry, to being extremely excited and also suffering from extreme grief, followed by worrying for no cause (do notice that all emotions have been on extremes - and that's usual me. I am so glad I am not the same person 24x7).

Anyway, I am calm now and just hoping to write more. This is one space where there aren't any deadlines to meet so you can just write for writing's sake.

Cheers :)

1 comment:

Nimish Dubey said...

Welcome back! And heck, you are in good company when it comes to extremes. Look at Billy Joel!