Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Final Faltoo Words

The heading of this entry is pretty much self-explanatory – this is my final entry in this blog. It does not mean that I am giving up on blogging, which I think is one of the best things to happen to the Internet. It is just that I will be writing in other blogs now. Yeah, yeah, I can hear the snickers – I was hardly writing for this one for a while, but this is officially calling it a day.

I would rather not go into the reasons for my pulling out. All I can reveal is that, in keeping with the name of the blog, they are utterly faltoo. Perhaps some day I will sit and laugh about them. Unfortunately, I am not inclined to do so at the moment because they have been pursued with a determination that would perhaps have been better utilised for other purposes. Napoleon had once remarked that it was but a step that separated the sublime from the ridiculous and one of my friends seems to have taken not just that step, but an entire staircase by the looks of it. Those celebrating my departure can thank the person, who has saved them from my sentimental and foolish ramblings. Ah well!

So, this is my final bow from this blog. I leave with some fond memories and with absolutely no joy in my heart. As I said someday I hope to laugh about it and for the reasons of my departure.

But at present, I will confine myself to mourning. Fare thee well, reader. And thank ye for your patience. It has been fun.

No comments: